The majority of all assets are stored in an offline vault to ultimately secure your funds against any malicious activity. If you lose your device, you'll be able to freeze your account or to access it from any other Android or iOS device. Your coins are kept in a cold storage and no one can gain access to them.
Please protect your smartphone with a password and follow these security tips:
- Set up an in-app PIN code
- Verify your email
- Set up notifications
- (for login and for each transaction)
- Set up a daily or weekly withdrawal limit
- Control your Active Sessions (We strongly recommend you enabling 2FA and changing your password if you see any suspicious entrances in Sessions).
Please note that when you request resetting password/PIN code, your withdrawals will be blocked for 24 hours for security reasons.
Stick to these measures in order to be safe online:
1. Use mobile devices safely:
- Make sure to set a PIN code or a password on your device, and never leave it unprotected in public;
- Download apps only from trustworthy sources;
- Keep your device's operating system updated;
- Don't click on links or attachments from questionable emails or texts.
2. Enable two-factor authentication for all your accounts (both Freewalet and social media accounts).
3. Protect your account with strong and unique passwords:
- Use a password manager for creating strong and unique passwords;
- Update your passwords regularly.
4. Avoid using the same password for all your accounts.
Please take note of our official Freewallet communications channels:
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/freewalletorg
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/freewallet.org/
- Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Freewallet_org/
- Medium - https://medium.com/@freewallet
- Telegram - https://t.me/freewallet_support_bot
- Skype - Freewallet Support Bot
Only instructions provided via these avenues should be observed.