Freewallet offers several quick and simple authentication methods. You can create your account with your mobile number, email, Facebook or Google+.
The wallet must be synchronized with the network, and your Internet connection has to be stable.
Here are some things to try in case of synchronisation problems:
- Check if your internet connection is stable
- If everything is ok, close the app, kill the task and re-launch the app
- Clear the app's cache
- Re-install the app
- If nothing helps, it could be a problem with Google Services
Do the following:
- Go to Settings - Applications - Manage applications - All
- Select 'Clear data' for 'Play services' and 'Google services framework'
- Temporarily unlink your Google account from the phone
- Reboot the phone
- Re-associate your Google account.