Freewallet offers several quick and simple authentication methods. You can create your crypto account with your mobile number, email, Facebook or Google.
The wallet must be synchronized with the network, and your Internet connection has to be stable.
Here are some things to try in case of synchronisation problems:
- Check if your internet connection is stable
- If everything is ok, close the app, kill the task and re-launch the app
- Clear the app's cache
- Re-install the app
- If nothing helps, it could be a problem with Google Services
Do the following:
- Go to Settings - Applications - Manage applications - All
- Select 'Clear data' for 'Play services' and 'Google services framework'
- Temporarily unlink your Google account from the phone
- Reboot the phone
- Re-associate your Google account.