- Install Google Authenticator, Authy, or any other app on your device.
- Open the Freewallet app. Select “Settings” - “Security” - “2-factor authentication”.
- Click on “Begin setup”. You’ll see the key along with the QR code. Copy it.
- After that, open your Authenticator. Add account (e.g., you may call it “Freewallet”) and enter the copied key. You’ve started to tie your Authenticator to your Freewallet cryptocurrency mobile app.
- Then, open the Freewallet app and enter validation code.
- Finally, 2FA will be set in all of your Freewallet apps. Make sure to save it in the safe place.
- You will be offered to confirm every login or every payout transaction. Choose a relevant option.
- Each time you log in your special account in the Authenticator, you will see the code specifically generated for authentication in the Freewallet app.
- Find more info on the 2FA feature here.
More about How to set 2FA in the Single-currency apps and Web Wallet.